Complex solution not only for the management, distribution and display of a digital content, but also touch information kiosks, mirror displays, video screens and interactive boards.
Companies increasingly use digital displays to attract the attention of the customers and inform them about their products and services. The owners of banks, restaurants, retailers and other companies consider this as a valuable tool in the areas of sales and customer waiting, which enables them to promote their brand and products. Rapid growth in the use of digital displays in a corporate environment is reflected in their growing sales *.
Digital displays serve as a robust and compelling solution that enables companies to achieve higher return of investment.
* Source: IDC Retail Insights 2013
- >> Operation 24/7/365
- >> 3 years’ warranty (optional 5 years!)
- >> Available diagonal from 10 "to 105"
- >> Using both portrait and landscape mode
- >> High-intensity luminosity compared to conventional panels (350 - 2500 cd/m2)
- >> Anti-static image burn protection
- >> Wide viewing angle
- >> All-in-one solution inc. integrated touch layer
- >> Attractive minimalist design
- >> Open platform for content management
- >> Integrated media player
- >> Advanced technology SoC
- Show window and window display
- Welcome boards
- Cashier area (at and behind cash registers)
- Digital displays for shelves and POS billboards
- Video walls
- Digital stands
- Design displays
- Waiting systems
- Professional displays with TV tuner
- Outdoor displays
- Mirror displays
- Transparent displays