Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable data subject. A data subject shall be deemed to be identified or identifiable if the data subject can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular on the basis of a number, code or one or more elements specific to his or her physical, physiological, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity.
Thus, personal data includes, in particular, the contact details of the individual, his/her IP address, information about the use of services or about the activities and preferences of the individual. The protection of personal data is regulated by Act No. 101/2000 Coll., on the Protection of Personal Data and on Amendments to Certain Acts, as amended (the "Personal Data Protection Act").
"User" – our customer (natural or legal person) who has created an account in the MOBILESYSTEM app.
What is personal data processing?
The processing of personal data shall mean any operation or set of operations which the controller or processor systematically carries out on personal data, whether by automated means or otherwise, in particular collection, storage on a medium, disclosure, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, usage, transmission, dissemination, disclosure, storage, exchange, classification or combination, blocking and destruction.
To whom do you give your consent?
The company monit s.r.o., ID 26981742, with registered office at Skorkovského 1643/115, 636 00 Brno, which operates the MOBILESYSTEM application, processes the data as the controller, i.e. it determines how personal data will be processed and for what purpose, in terms of the data listed in the section “What data will we process?”.
The controller has not appointed a data protection officer.
Contact details of the controller:
- Address: Purkyňova 648/125 (TITC), 612 00 Brno
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +420 773 111 501 / +420 511 156 341
What data will we process?
- Personal data provided by the MOBILESYSTEM user during registration. This includes contact details (name, surname, address, email, phone number), accounting and payment details (ID number, tax ID number, credit card number, account number). This data is necessary for the purposes of providing the ordered services and accounting (performance of the contract). We will process user data for the duration of the MOBILESYSTEM service contract and 10 years from the date of its termination.
- Personal data provided by individuals who have expressed an interest in receiving our newsletters, business communications, know-how and other digital marketing information, including name, surname, email address and telephone number. If you are interested in our news, we provide you with the opportunity to voluntarily consent to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 6(1)(a) GDPR in conjunction with Section 7(2) of Act No. 480/2004 Coll. Consent can be withdrawn at any time via the unsubscribe link included in each message sent. We will process your data for as long as we offer the MOBILESYSTEM service.
- If you use our services or browse our website, we may collect data about your visits to our website, use of our services. This data includes your IP address, behavior on the MOBILESYSTEM.eu or monit.cz, monit.sk, monit.at websites, behavior on the MOBILESYSTEM application and its use. We collect this information automatically through cookies or tracking technologies because we want to provide you with the best possible service. We will process your data for a period of 5 years.
Your rights in relation to processing
If we, as the controller, process your personal data, you have the right to contact us at any time and exercise your right to access and rectify the data we process. If you have doubts about us processing your data in accordance with the law, you can ask us for an explanation or to rectify the defective situation, in particular to request the blocking, correction, completion or destruction of personal data or complete deletion of the data.
The company monit s.r.o., which operates the MOBILESYSTEM application, processes, as the processor, i.e. as a person authorized by the MOBILESYSTEM application user, the data entered by the user into the MOBILESYSTEM application about his/her subscribers, in particular the contact details of the subscribers (name, surname, email), or other data about the subscribers, information about the subscribers' actions within the use of the MOBILESYSTEM application (campaign delivery, campaign opening, etc.), the content of the email campaign sent by the user.
We would like to inform you that::
- we can check the content, Spam and defectiveness of the distributed email campaigns and in case of any doubts about the legality of the processing of your subscribers' personal data or in case of doubts about the legality of the content of your email campaigns, we are entitled to temporarily suspend the use of MOBILESYSTEM without any claim for compensation,
- we are ready to exercise the rights of your subscribers to correct, supplement, destroy and completely delete personal data within the MOBILESYSTEM application.
Protection and security of all personal data
We will handle your personal data and the personal data of your customers responsibly and in accordance with applicable Czech legislation. We use both automated and non-automated means to process personal data. All data is stored on secure servers stored exclusively in the European Union. We protect personal data to the maximum extent possible by using modern technologies that correspond to the state of the art.
We have adopted and maintain all appropriate technical and organizational measures to prevent the misuse, damage or destruction of personal data:
- We use a firewall to secure the servers, and we have set up communication over secure https ports on all domains for data transfer.
- Email messages are checked for viruses and their contents are checked for phishing.
- Access to personal data via computers, phones, tablets, etc. are made available under a login and password, protected by an anti-virus program.
- The controller declares that only persons authorized by it have access to the personal data.
- Data is backed up regularly.
- Security monitoring and possible security incidents are handled by a dedicated team 24/7.
We will not use your subscribers' personal data for marketing purposes. We may use them solely for the purpose of improving our services.
To whom may personal data be disclosed?
We may disclose the personal data we process as a controller and as a processor only to our collaborators who provide administrative and technical support in the operation of the MOBILESYSTEM application, or to other entities only for the purpose of fulfilling legal obligations.
Recipients of personal data are persons:
- involved in the delivery of goods/services/making payments under a contract
- providing online shop operation services and other services in connection with the operation of the online shop
- providing marketing services
- providing accounting
Please be assured that our employees and associates who will process your personal data are obliged to maintain confidentiality of personal data and security measures, the disclosure of which would compromise the security of your personal data. This confidentiality continues even after the termination of the contractual relationship with us. The controller does not intend to transfer personal data to a third country (non-EU country) or an international organization.
User's affidavit as the data controller
The user of the MOBILESYSTEM application declares that, as the controller of the personal data of its subscribers, he/she complies with all legal obligations required by the applicable legislation, in particular the Personal Data Protection Act, i.e. that:
- he/she is processing the personal data of its subscribers only on the basis of a lawful legal title (the subscriber has freely and voluntarily consented to the processing of his/her personal data and the user is able to provide proof of this consent, or the processing of the customer's personal data is necessary for the performance of the contract, or the processing is necessary for the fulfillment of the user's legal obligations, or for other reasons pursuant to Section 5(2) of the Personal Data Protection Act),
- does not enter the sensitive personal data of its subscribers into the MOBILESYSTEM application, i.e. personal data revealing national, racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, trade union membership, religion and philosophical beliefs, criminal convictions, health and sex life of the data subject and genetic data of the data subject, biometric data,
- complies with the information obligation to its subscribers under the Data Protection Act,
- enables its subscribers to exercise their rights under the Data Protection Act,
- complies with all other obligations of the personal data controller under the Personal Data Protection Act, undertakes to take into account any changes in the personal data records of its subscribers in MOBILESYSTEM within 24 hours of receiving information about the change.
In the event that you, as a user of the MOBILESYSTEM application, violate your obligations as a data controller pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act and we suffer any damage as a direct result of this violation, you are obliged to compensate us for such damage in full.